Written by. The Running Man
Are you tired of everyone telling you to get your lazy butt up and exercise, but you are in the middle of your game? Well kiss those complaints goodbye and come with me to do some gaming exercises.
- Use your Wii or Kinect to help you stay fit during the winter.
- Choose your favorite games to exercise with.
- You can dance to your favorite game music or buy your own.
- Tighten your straps to make sure your controller doesn’t flip out of your hand.
- Move all furniture to avoid injures.
- Use loose clothing so you will be able to move freely.
- Make sure to take breaks every 30 minutes and drink plenty of water.
Play with your friends and family
- You can play together or go head-to-head in health challenges.
With these tips, you can get fit without ever turning off your game system!
Express Question: What fitness games do you like to play on your game system? Respond to this post with your answers!